Saturday, April 1, 2017

More Adventures on Phi Phi Island

Best food I had on the island was the catfish-on-a-stick this guy grilled... the seasoning and crispiness was on point.  It had to be at least 100 degrees by his food stand because of the fire.


I will definitely miss these fresh fruit smoothie stands the most.  I had at least one of these a day.


The best warning labels you could put on cigarette packages. We should do this in the U.S.


Thai seafood salad -- basically ceviche with fish sauce... noms.



Went kayaking and snorkeling one day. 


Next day took a long boat out to go fishing north of Phi Phi.




I caught absolutely zero fish using my rod, but Gale caught at least 15 fish using a fishing line wrapped around a plastic container.  I needed some lessons from her. :)




Coconut soup at Papaya restaurant after fishing... catching no fish is hard work.


 

Took the ferry back to Phuket and spent my last day on Karon Beach before I had to catch my flight out of Thailand... sad panda 🐼.  Got my last bit of snorkeling in here... and mojitos.


1 comment: